20 November 2011

My first publication! "The Victorian Crisis of Faith in Australian Utopian Literature, 1870-1900"

Last week Colloquy, a Monash University peer-reviewed academic journal, published (electronically) an article I wrote on religion in late-nineteenth-century Australian utopian literature. The article, titled "The Victorian Crisis of Faith in Australian Utopian Literature, 1870-1900," can be found in issue 21 of the journal, which also collects some of the other papers presented at Monash University's Changing the Climate conference on utopia, dystopia and climate change, held in August 2010. I wrote about my utopias research a few times on my old blog - see the post "Researching nineteenth-century Australian utopian literature." Some of the other papers from the conference, including Kim Stanley Robinson's keynote address, have been collected in a book published by arena.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment